If you can’t get enough of the yummy crispy wafers and sweet, chocolatey filling of Hello! Chocolate, why not add these into your homemade desserts?
Here are five easy recipes that are guaranteed to sweeten your day. You can even send these as gifts to your crush to make them feel “#ChocKilig”, even from a distance.
Make your crush feel “#ChocKilig” by sending them these yummy Hello! Chocolate desserts
Tips have been provided to help you with these treats! Though, the most important tip is, you can always add more Hello! chocolate, in case you can’t resist popping one or two in your mouth while preparing!
Hello! (From The Other Side) Wafer Balls
- 4 Hello! Vanilla Wafers, crushed
- 1 tbsp all-purpose cream, chilled
- 1 tsp condensed milk
- 2 tbsp coating - can be crushed Hello! Chocolate Wafers, crushed peanuts, powdered milk, or instant coffee
- Combine crushed Hello! Vanilla Wafers, all-purpose cream, and condensed milk in a bowl. Mix until well combined
- After mixing the ingredients, divide the mixture into six (6) equal parts. Then roll into small balls using your hands or between two (2) spoons.
- Once formed into small balls, roll with your preferred coating.
- Make sure to refrigerate this for 20 minutes before wrapping up and sending to as many loved ones you want to.
TIP: You can use any of these kitchen tools to crush the wafer: a hand blender, a stand blender, a food processor, a knife, or a rolling pin.
Hello! Ready Turon To You!
- 3 Hello! Chocolate Wafers
- 1 saba banana (halved lengthwise), sliced into 6 pieces
- 6 small lumpia wrappers
- 1 to 2 cups vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam
- 2 tbsp water
- Wrap halved Hello! Chocolate Wafers and saba banana with a lumpia wrapper. Fold sides then roll. Then, seal the sides using water. Repeat the process with the remaining Hello! Chocolate Wafers and saba
- Pour oil on a pan and heat on medium-low heat fire. Once pan surface is warm, fry the wrapped Hello! Chocolate Wafers and saba bananas until they turn crisp and golden. Once fried, lay your Hello! turon on paper towels to drain the excess oil.
- You and your loved ones can enjoy the chocolate turon with a homemade strawberry dip! Just mix strawberry jam and water in a small pot, and boil for about three (3) minutes until you get a thick consistency.
TIP: You can easily increase the ingredients, depending on how many servings are needed.
No-Bake Hello! Long Distance “RelationCheesecake”
- 3 Hello! Chocolate Wafers, crushed
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup (113 grams) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup all-purpose cream
- 3 tbsp condensed milk
- 1/2 mango, diced
- 1 Hello! Vanilla Wafer, chopped
- Combine crushed Hello! Chocolate Wafers and melted butter in a bowl. Mix well, then separate mixture per jar.
- Combine cream cheese, all-purpose cream, and condensed milk in another bowl. Whip until smooth, then add to each jars.
- For the topping, place the diced mangoes and chopped Hello! Chocolate Wafers in the jars. Refrigerate all jars for two (2) hours to overnight.
TIP: If available, use glass jars for better quality, especially if you’re sending these as gifts.
Hello! Choco Spread-The-Love
- 10 Hello! Chocolate Wafers
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Place Hello! Chocolate Wafers in a food processor or blender. Process until crushed.
- Add oil to the crushed wafers, then process again until you get a smooth consistency.
- Add in the vanilla extract and salt. Process until all is fully combined.
- Transfer to chosen spread container and store at room temperature for 2-3 days.
TIPS: Do not refrigerate. You can add more flavorings like cinnamon powder or crushed peanuts.
- 8 Hello! Vanilla Wafers, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup all-purpose cream, chilled
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 8 to 12 broas (aka ladyfingers)
- 1 cup coffee
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Combine all-purpose cream, cream cheese, and condensed milk in a bowl. Whip until smooth, then set aside.
- Carefully slice broas in half, then briefly dip in coffee. Then arrange them in your container or in individual cups.
- Place 1/3 of cream mixture on top of broas and spread evenly to make 1 layer.
- Dip the Hello! Vanila Wafers in coffee. Then arrange them in the container or in the individual cups, on top of the cream mixture.
- Repeat the process of making more layers, then sprinkle cocoa powder on the top most cream layer.
TIPS: Be careful in handling the broas given its delicate texture and consistency. Make sure to use decaffeinated coffee when serving to little ones!
Got other ideas to enjoy Hello! Chocolate? Post them on your social media account with the hashtag #HelloChocolate.
For more updates from Hello! Chocolate, follow its Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/HelloChocolatePH